Monday, September 27, 2010

The one and only perfect First

My "first times" are usually ending with moderate catastrophes in general.

I remember the first time I decided to wear my clothes alone in the morning. Until that day my mum used to come to my room around half past 6, and with eyes still half open she would help me to wear my tshirt, skirt etc etc. One fine day, summertime I decided that I am going to surprise my mum and by the time she came to my room I was already sitting on my bed fully clothed. But I screw it, cause instead of a swift applauding or why not a standing ovation, my mum told me I have to wear something else than my dirty clothes from yesterday.

I also remember the first time I went to do shopping alone. I think my mum sent me to take something unnecessary on purpose. I guess I was around 8 years old. I went inside, took a trolley, took the unnecessary thing, paid, and than... left the product at the cashiers desk, and like a zombie went outside the shop. With the trolley. I even remember forcing the trolley out of the shop's door.

I remember my first kiss. I was so suprised ( though I totally provoked it myself ) that I forgot to shut my eyes.

I remember first time having sex. I was 17 years old. The condom broke. We had to wait 30 mins to the nearest non stop pharmacist to wake up and beg him not to ask for a prescription for a morning-after pill.

And than the first time I created a perfume... It was just a month after we started school and I had no idea about the rules of perfume creation in general. I just added whatever I felt like, my that time favorite jasmin, some rose, osmanthus and my now favorite firewood. And thanks to a divine inspiration I made a beautiful all natural perfume that was miraculously without the brut side-scent so typical of other all natural perfumes.

It was the first time not only did I make something the first time AND right, but with perfumery I made an exceptional "first" still receiving plenty of compliments when wearing my first creation ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment