Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Solutions

Taking my shower, I felt the right upper side of my right breast suddenly hurting a lot.

Within 1 second, I have decided who to give my vintage Le de Givenchy bottle in my testament. Until that moment, I was hesitating between my family ( they would get rich by selling it ) and my perfumer friends ( they would never sell it, cause its value cannot be measured in money )...
Just after making a first list of what scent I am going to wear for the occasion of the first chemotherapeutic session, I realized that today I was working on formulas with a lot of solutions, so I had to open the "solutions" drawer at least 20 times, and taken into consideration that they have a few hundred solutions in each drawer in small glass bottles, no wonder that I got muscle strain...
I am keeping Le de Givenchy a little more longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment